The FHCS School Board is prayerfully seeking God’s will for the future with our “Vision 2030” plan of 300 students and improvements to our campus by 2030. Supporters of Flint Hills Christian School are working together to generate project funds through private donations, grants, and other funding sources.
The vision for Flint Hills Christian School is to include:
- Elimination of the current modular buildings
- Moving separate classrooms into the main school building so all educational spaces are housed under one roof
- Enhanced safety for students and faculty
- Bringing the appearance into the 21st century
- Providing additional classroom, kitchen, and lunchroom space
- Improving the technology available to our students
- Upgrading aging HVAC, which is nearing the end of its service life
The purpose of this improvement is to provide enhanced facilities for our student body by incorporating spaces that will promote educational opportunities and supplemental services that our existing facility cannot accommodate.
- COMPLETED – Existing Building
($2.25M) 12,000 Sq.Ft.
- Add Kitchen and Lunchroom spaces
- Additional Locker Room
- Music Room / Storm Shelter
- Art Room
- Additional Classrooms
- Athletic Directors Office
- Computer / Technology Space
- New HVAC System
($3.82M) 25,000 Sq.Ft.
- Elementary Education Building / Wing
($3.3M) 20,400 Sq.Ft.
WHY SUPPORT FHCS?
- FHCS is rigorously academic and fully committed to preparing our students for success in all aspects of life.
- FHCS has exceptional faculty members who truly care about each student and model quality Christian character.
- FHCS provides a surprisingly affordable education that delivers lifetime return on investment.
- FHCS fosters meaningful conversations of real-world issues from diverse perspectives with grace and respect.
- FHCS offers a broad array of extracurricular activities that enable growth beyond the classroom.
Our mission is to be an extension of the Christian home, to educate in Truth, train in righteousness, and fully develop each child in body, mind, and spirit.
Flint Hills Christian School is an independent, non-denominational school built on Biblical Truth and centered around community and families.