It’s time to add the 2nd Annual Women’s Retreat to your calendar!
When: Friday, August 6th – Saturday, August 7th – Rescheduled for August 27th – August 28th!
Where: Living Water Ranch (4122 Living Water Road Olsburg, KS 66520)
Cost: $40 if staying the night; $20 if not staying the night. Meals included!
RSVP: Fill out and submit the form here.
Once you submit the form, drop a cash or check payment off at the office. Make checks payable to Flint Hills Christian School with Women’s Retreat in the memo line.
More details to come but please RSVP as soon as possible so we can finalize plans. It is such a fun and rewarding time that you do not want to miss! And make a plan to stay the night if at all possible because that is when the best relationships are formed. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Tentative Retreat Timeline: Friday
• 5:30-6:15 pm: Arrive/Check-In/Gift Bags
• 6:20 pm: Welcome and Prayer
• 6:30 pm: Dinner
• 7:15 pm: Break
• 7:30 pm: Bonfire, S’mores, Get-to-Know-You Activities
Retreat Timeline: Saturday
• 8:00 am: Prayer and Breakfast
• 8:30/8:45 am: Personal Devotional Time (Devotional to be provided)
• 9:00/9:15 am: Small Group Table Discussion (From Devotional)
• 10:00 am: Craft
• 10:30/10:45 am: Find Your Niche at FHCS Presentations (PATT, Volunteer, Auction, Athletics)
• 12:00 pm: Prayer and Lunch
• 1:00-3:00 pm: Connect with FHCS/Q&A (Speakers: TBD)
• 3:00 pm: Gift Basket Raffle Drawing!! Clean Up and Dismiss
What to Bring with You:
• Bedding if Staying Overnight (Sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, etc.)
• Snack to Share with the Group
• Bug Spray
• Lawn Chair for Bonfire Seating
• Questions you may have for any of our staff or board members in attendance!
• Fellowship with other FHCS women and hopefully build relationships.
• Brainstorm about school activities, staff/teacher support, etc.
• Pray for our school, staff, teachers and students.
• Build a stronger community within the school.
• Pull together the individual groups, grades, committees, etc. with the hope of encouraging and building off each other for the school year to come.
If you’d like, join our FHCS Ladies Facebook group
! This is a group for all of the ladies of Flint Hills Christian School to fellowship together, make friends and build relationships. We will utilize this group to coordinate events and activities, encourage each other, and find ways to support our wonderful school together.
We can’t wait to see you there!